Casino Supply Chuck-A-Luck 18 Inch Cage
- Our Chuck-A-Luck 18 inch Cage, Dice & Laydown comes fully equipped featuring a stainless steel cage, felt lay-down, and dice.
- Made of precision-crafted stainless steel wire, our cages are among the most durable available.
- Each cage is lined on the top and bottom with casino green felt.
- Chuck-A-luck is played with three standard dice that are kept in a device shaped somewhat like an hourglass that resembles a wire-frame bird cage and pivots about its center.
- The dealer rotates the cage end over end, with the dice landing on the bottom.
- Wagers are placed based on possible combinations that can appear on the three dice.
- Bets can be that a certain number will come up on one die, (if using the basic enclosed layout) that the three dice will total a certain number, or that the total will be an odd number, even number, a high number, or a low number (shown on professional layout (60-6511s) when the cage stops spinning.
- Same set-up less one die can be used for over and under with our professional over and under layout 60-6513s.
- Chuck-A-Luck is a popular game at carnivals, fund raisers and many first-class casinos around the world.
- It's fun and easy to learn, so beginners take to it quickly, yet the simple premise offers the excitement and high payout that keeps seasoned players coming back for more.
- 18 inches high when upright
- Base measures 10 x 10 inches
- Felt layout dimensions: 7 x 24 inches
- All steel cage
- 3 dice included
- Felt layout included
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Carrollton, TX , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items