Casino Supply Poker Dice: 5/8 Inch, Package of 5
- These Poker Dice 5/8 Inch (Pkg./5) are dice which, instead of having number pips, have representations of playing cards upon them.
- Poker dice have six sides, one each of an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, ten and nine, and are used to form a poker hand.
- The classic poker dice game is played with 5 dice.
- Each player has a total of 3 rolls and the ability to hold dice in between rolls.
- After the three rolls the best hand wins.
- Neither a "flush" nor a "straight flush" is a possible hand, due to the lack of suits on the dice.
- Each variety of poker dice varies slightly in regards to suits, though the ace of spades is almost universally represented.
- 9 (Club) and 10 (Diamond) are frequently found, while face cards are traditionally represented not by suit but instead by color: green, red and blue.
- Manufacturers have not standardized the colors of the face sides.
- Sold in a set of 5 dice.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Carrollton, TX , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items