Perfect Padded Rail (per Ft ) - No Returns Cut Material
- Manufactured for us is the quickest and simplest way to have a Perfect Padded Rail on your tables.
- This material is a very hard dense rubber which has a slit in the center.
- You simply push it on the edge of the table (table thicknesses from 3/4 inch to 1 inch work the best) and staple the bottom of the padded rail to the table.
- The top of the padded rail will sit on the upper portion of your table and is not stapled to allow for slide under drink cups.
- The padded rail diameter is 2.5 inches and the wall thickness is 5/8 inch.
- This will allow a comfortable overlap of about 1.5 inches over the edge of your table (on a typical 3/4 or 1 inch table).
- We cut the railing in 40 foot sections unless otherwise notified.
- If you need a length of Padded Rail greater than 40', we will need to cut the rail or ship by truck.
- Please let us know in the comments section how you would like it cut.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Carrollton, TX , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items